If you have been seriously injured in an auto accident your life can be turned upside down in the blink of an eye. Take into consideration recovering costs and the emotional toll associated with your accident:
• Current and future medical expenses
• Lost wages
• A reduction in your ability to earn a similar wage as before your accident
• Pain and suffering, mental anguish, and loss of consortium
• Alternate transportation through your insurance carrier for your damaged vehicle may be needed.
• Stressful calls to and from the at-fault party’s insurance carrier.
Expenses and time spent can be recovered by having an attorney to advocate for you and your loved ones to ensure your interests are protected. Let Lynn Jackson help you. Contact Ross Wright at (605) 332-5999.