The Rapid City office of Lynn, Jackson, Shultz & Lebrun seeks a full-time Receptionist/Front Office Clerk. In this position, the Receptionist will report to the Office Manager and named managing attorneys of the law firm.
• Responsible for answering switchboard phones, routing phone calls to appropriate offices, and taking messages.
• Maintain documentation of telephone system and making appropriate changes as needed.
• Responsible for pleasantly and professionally greeting all visitors and clients, third parties and vendors.
• Knowledge of the central calendar to appropriately answer questions from the public.
• Maintaining and scheduling conference rooms.
• Maintaining the waiting area, lobby or other public areas.
• Serving water, coffee, etc. to guests.
• Create and maintain various forms for effective correspondence and backup logs
• Perform data entry and general administrative tasks, such as scanning, photocopying, faxing and filing documents.
• Provide assistance in sorting incoming mail, as well as in processing outgoing mail.
• Provide support to the Office Manager and staff as needed.
• Accounts payable and accounts receivable assistance as needed.
• Special projects as assigned.
A high school diploma is required. Prefer some formal office education or training.
• Strong orientation for quality customer service delivery and pleasant attitude on the phone.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with senior level attorneys, associates, clients, opposing counsel, court reporters, vendors, staff, and others.
• Must also have the ability to operate multi-line telephone systems and office equipment such as computers, printers, scanners, copiers and video conferencing equipment.
• Strong spelling and grammar skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks, and work efficiently with other team members.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Respect for confidentiality and discretion.
• Adept at working with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Standard 40-hour work week, M-F 8 to 5. EEOE
Please send resume to: Pam Asbridge, Lynn, Jackson, Shultz & Lebrun, P.C., 909 Saint Joseph Street, Suite 800, Rapid City, SD 57701, email [email protected], or fax (605) 342-5185. EOE/M/F. No phone calls please.