Lynn, Jackson, Shultz & Lebrun, P.C. law firm seeks an enthusiastic, diligent and motivated individual for a full-time Legal Assistant position to work in the Litigation Area in our Rapid City office. We offer a completive salary and benefit package and a professional work environment.
• Complete administrative duties to include copying, scanning, and directing phone calls
• Manage, organize and maintain documents in paper of electronic filing. Maintains and coordinates calendars and scheduling
• Duties include billing processes for assigned attorneys
• Work for additional assignments when team coverage is necessary, and assist with special projects
• Must have intermediate computer proficiency, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Must be self-motivated; with strong time management skills
• Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
• Accuracy and attention to detail; takes initiative
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Professional attitude and demeanor
• Able to work well independently; along with being a team player
• Be comfortable working in a deadline driven environment
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Prior experience in an administrative position a plus.
Job Type: Full-time