Lynn, Jackson, Shultz & Lebrun will be reopening offices by appointment only on Monday, July 6th. In light of COVID, and in order to comply with CDC guidelines, all visitors to Lynn Jackson’s offices must comply with the following:
- All visitors are required to wear a mask in the common areas of our office (waiting area, restrooms) and must bring their own mask. Masks may be removed once in the conference room, if all in attendance agree.
- All meetings/depositions/mediations in the offices are limited to 10 people in the same room.
- Seating assignments should be made in order to ensure as much distance between people in the conference room as possible.
- Immediately upon entry into the offices, visitors will be asked to sanitize their hands using the provided hand sanitizer.
- Immediately upon entry into the offices, visitors will be asked to complete a form that asks the following questions:
o In the last 7 days, have you been in contact with anyone who was diagnosed with or exposed to COVID?
o In the last 7 days, have you been advised to self-quarantine or isolate?
o In the last 7 days, have you had any of the known symptoms of COVID, including fever, cough, lack of smell/taste, or body aches?
If you have any questions regarding these requirements, please ask your attorney or their staff person. Thank you for your cooperation.