Spencer R. Prosen
Spencer is originally from Nashville, Tennessee, and received his bachelor’s degree from the American Public University System. Spencer served with the Oregon Army National Guard for more than eight years, which included a deployment to Afghanistan, participation with the Oregon National Guard State Partnership Program with Vietnam, and state disaster management coordination. He worked for the State of Oregon for two years, coordinating military response efforts to fight wildfires, before attending and graduating first in his class from Willamette University School of Law in 2021.
Spencer received many awards throughout law school and gained years of practical experience as a law clerk in both the private and public sector and as a judicial extern with the United States District Court for the District of Oregon.
Spencer enjoys mountain biking, snowboarding, golfing and spending time with his girlfriend Kaila.
- American Public University System, 2018
- Willamette University School of Law, 2021
- Willamette University – Certificate in Law & Business, 2021
- Willamette University College of Law – Aristeion Symeon Symeonides
- Outstanding Academic Achievement in Earning the Highest GPA, Class of 2021
- National Member of the Order of Barristers, 2021