Madison L. Young
Madison grew up in Mandan, North Dakota, and graduated, magna cum laude, from Black Hills State University, where she competed in college rodeo in barrel racing, breakaway roping, and team roping. She obtained her law degree from the University of Nebraska, graduating first in her class.
Madison was a judicial clerk for the Honorable Roberto Lange, United States District Court for the District of South Dakota prior to joining Lynn Jackson.
While in law school, Madison received countless accolades, but one of her most rewarding experiences was providing legal advice and representation to veterans and their families.
Madison and her husband Trey live on a cattle ranch in Dupree, South Dakota. They enjoy competing in rodeos and spending time with their golden retriever Izzy.
- Black Hills State University, 2017
- University of Nebraska, School of Law, 2020
- Guy Cleveland Chambers Gold Medallion for Highest Grade Point Average Class of 2020
- Woods & Aiken Outstanding Student Award, 2020
- Kristi Roderick – Legal Assistant
- State of South Dakota
- State of North Dakota
- Cheyenne River Sioux Tribal Court
- United States District Court for the District of South Dakota