Kraig L. Kronaizl
Kraig L. Kronaizl focuses his practice on estate planning, probate and trust administration, banking and financial transactions, and business/corporate work, including real estate transactions and loan reviews. Kraig is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in South Dakota.
Kraig grew up in South Dakota and graduated from Augustana University in 2008. He obtained his law degree and MBA from the University of South Dakota in 2011 and 2012, respectively. Kraig began his legal career with a small firm in Yankton and joined Lynn Jackson in 2015.
In 2019, Kraig was named a Great Plains Super Lawyers® Rising Star – Estate & Probate. He is a member of the Business Network International (BNI), and the South Dakota, Second Circuit, and American Bar Associations.
Kraig is an avid sports fan, especially of the Minnesota Vikings, Minnesota Timberwolves, and Minnesota Twins. He enjoys golfing and spending time with his wife Morgan and their son Christian.
- Represented personal representatives of Estates and Trustees of Trusts in dozens of probate and trust administration matters.
- Represented families in assisting with transition of the family business from one generation to the next.
- Represented corporations in facilitating the transition of ownership following the death of one of the members/shareholders.
- Represented various electric cooperatives in obtaining eight-figure federal loans from the Rural Utilities Services.
- Represented several banks in reviewing, revising, and drafting loan documents for seven-figure loan transactions.
- Provided legal opinions for out-of-state counsel for loan transactions occurring in the State of South Dakota.
- University of South Dakota School of Law, J.D., 2011
- University of South Dakota School of Business, MBA/HSAD, 2012
- Augustana College, B.A., Business Administration, 2008
- South Dakota Bar Association
- Business Network International (BNI)
- 2019 Great Plains Super Lawyers® Rising Star – Estate & Probate