It is essential to understand the emerging developments in employment law – now more than ever!
Changes are sweeping through modern workplaces and now is not the time to “hope for the best”. Be prepared!
The call to action on overtime rules and the NLRB’s recent scrutiny of employee handbooks are only the beginning of the changes impacting workplaces in all industries and employers can’t afford to be left behind. This seminar will give you the latest on critical issues so that you can provide the best management to your organization and the best counsel to your clients. Seminar speakers will provide expertise and insight and are ready to share their years of experience at both the state and federal level with you. Attend this seminar and stay ahead of the game.
EMPLOYMENT LAW: RIGHTS, BENEFITS, AND EMERGING ISSUES
Jennifer, Sam and Kassie will walk you through the following topics:
- The Ever-Changing Landscape of FLSA/Wage & Hour Issues
- The Perilous Intersection of FMLA and ADA
- Harassment, Retaliation, and Discrimination: Rights and Reprimands
- Workplace Challenges of Privacy, Social Media, and Technology Issues
Other workshop topics include:
- NLRB and Its Expanding Reach in the Workplace Horizon
- Employers’ Map to Affordable Care Act Compliance
- Update on the Three Branches of Government on Matters Affecting the Workplace
Whether you’re hiring your first employee or just need a refresher on the essentials, register today!